Popular posts from this blog
Things that I learnt in College
I studied biology in my 12th with hopes of becoming a bio technologist somewhere down the line i don't know what happened but I took I.T. in SJCE. No one really expected that I would do that. Frankly I myself didn't expect that from me. When I sat in front of that computer screen for counseling in Anna University it just hit me. It might sound stupid or lame or just too romantic a decision for many. I lefts C.S.E. and took I.T.(Most people think that C.S.E. is better. God knows why!). Even the guy who was to allot the seat to me seemed quite confused. I don't know why i left Bio Tech in S.V.C.E. and took I.T. in SJCE. I think I will never understand. I tend to follow my heart that way I never regret cause I did something I love. I am rational at most time except when it come to main things in life like my career, my friends and where I study just follow my heart. I do not know if I remember all that I learnt in the course. But college taught me a lot on life and acceptanc...
Urban turban
I had recently gone to a stage play by Evam group. I had intended to see their Five point someone but could not find time to do so.I was immensely delighted that at last I was going to their play.I have heard my friends sing their parise hence they had aroused my curiosity.The play was in Alliance Franchise in Nugabakkam.I liked the was the auditorium was.It had wooden steps to sit on.It gave a nice theater feeling. Frankly speaking I had expected a play.Urban turban was a stand up comedy.I didn't make a face at first but not for too long.Karthik is indeed the hero of the troupe.He has this effortless delivery methodology.I m not conservative at the same time not broadminded enough to listen to someone talking about things like men's rest rooms or urinating or sex.But Karthik did make me listen.With a light hearted and jovial sense.It was hilarious i must say.His part was at the start and at the end.Clever placing I must say.Karthik! You not have an ardent fan. After Karthik wa...
photos are beautifull...is it taken from roof top restaurant in citycentre?????
ReplyDeleteno it is taken from roof top of my friends home
ReplyDelete