Empty vessels....

I have heard of the proverb "Empty vessels make more noise." I saw it for the first time in live yesterday.He was a very interesting person.I take analysis of fellow humans quiet seriously mark you!Well the analysis of this person was a fun ride trust me.

I had the opportunity to meet Mr Showoff(This is how I am going to call him in this post..to hide his identity...not that he might read it but just for the mystery intrigue and fun of it) in Aynavaram.My father is building a home there.So Mr.Showoff is our new found neighbour.I don't want to talk about the boring intro as I usually do:)...Lets skip the details and go to the comedy in it.There are 3 characters-Me,Dad,Mr.Showoff(S.O. for short). He was all husk and no grain.His nature and character did fascinate me a lot.He was a contractor for buildings by profession or so he said.He was not the annoying type.He was the funny jobless type.His English was the most fascinating thing.The word he used most often is "Back feed" which must be taken as a substitute for "Feedback".Any person proficient in English would have decided the it was the end of the language for good."I in tour for long.Pondy Trichy Salem.Busy busy.Pressure pressure!Lot of commitment sir.But confident I have sir...."so on went his annoying speech.

He was quiet jobless person but the way he spoke was very engaging.He is one person who I will not forget anytime soon.I felt that he was schizophrenic or something.But that was too much to accuse of that man.Well God created man to be different form one other each of us are unique.Let us celebrate all natures even the ones like.Mr.S.O......:)

Comments

  1. Hahahahahaha!!!!!

    I second your perception.

    There are a lot of people who amuse us and at the same time we may land up amusing someone..its a part of our vicious life..your writing style is very interesting!!!!Looking forward to peruse more...thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Transparent

The beggar

My faith