IS LIFE REALLY SO COMPLEX?





Generally till date every post on my blog was construed in my mind and written according to what I have seen felt and believe. However this post is special. This is the brain child of my friend SHIVA. Thanks for the post and keep writing(Soon in your own blog shed out laziness). Here it is:



Life :complex or simple? This is a highly cliched question But never have we arrived at a non ambiguous and ubiquitous answer.  What does the term complex refer to in this pretext? It has got a two intriguing, retrograde yet co-existing parameters. They can be termed as real part and imaginary part. What does life have to do with complexity? It too has two genera real and imaginary part. Then again what actually does real mean? Well, let’s put it this way "what life has for us”. The fact and actual gravity of life fall into this category. Under imaginary we can group" what we want life to be". This is a state of apathy for the practical mind and total acclivity towards things like passion and dream for a visionary. So what category does your life fall under according to your perception and views on life? Complex or simple!



Frankly you must admit one thing this is a topic which has mass on both ends of the balance. Each end has its own moral ground. Lets face it haven’t we all come to this cross road in life? Think about it with our own angle. I cannot live your life nor the vice versa hence opinions differ. Who knows we might as well have another category as well.



 To be short and simple in what I believe”If u think life s complex make it simple by just thinking SIMPLE!” Confusing? Just put if effort you will understand what I mean. This is not complex like the meaning hidden with in the Vedanta but simple like a nursery rhyme. You have to play along to follow.



If you think that life is so simple then make it complex with your "IMMAGINATION OR INNOVATION!" Finally it’s your life and its you who is going to shape it.
Remember the shape is always your choice..!


P.S: All the best Shiva




Comments

  1. I could have never written something like that..thnks madhu..it waz my idea bt madhu has furnished it her asusual flambouyant language..!!
    thanks again..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shiva: I m sorry I became that snobbish editor who is stringent on the language. It was not my intent to tamper with your work in any sense. I wanted to further emphasize on what you conveyed. Go ahead take revenge by starting your own blog and posting un-edited posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haa..haa...u know im soo lazyy to do that..and moreover u havent tampered with it in any sense..you have simply raised it standard from school(my standard) to college..so good rite..!!and i dont believe in revenges..!!I basically believe in Forgiving..!lol.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Romba nalladhu.. Write atleast now

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Transparent

The beggar

Why I love Chennai