Vettaikaran

One huge mistake I made today was seeing Vettaikaran starring none other than Dr.Vijay as the leading protagonist. It was pure mental torture. It was one mistake that I must learn from. The last Dr.Vijay's(Pun and humiliation intended) movie which I saw was Adhi. Must have stopped with it there.

The movie on a whole was stereotypical. As usual here too the hero comes from a hamlet and was a simpleton. Due to circumstances he get pivoted against the villain's son who is a bastard. He has great ambitions to become a police but sets it aside to fight the villain. The whole bunch of goons are actually hilarious. He overcomes the whole gang functioning all alone except for a buch of hopeless friends.

There is another hilarious character is Devaraj again a stereotype. A great and upright police officer who losses his family and carrier due to the wrong doers. I was dumbstruck at how dry the creative industry has become.

The funniest part was played by Vijay himself. There are 2 characters played by him. What a stark difference between both(I am seriously mocking). Both Ravi and police Ravi irritate you and make you wanna kill the dialogue writer and story writer if there was any.

I like Anushka very much and as I suspected she has no job in the movie. She is used only for the songs. And for the villain to abduct her. Another plot which can be guessed even by a kid.

I actually feel sad for the villain Vedhanayagam. He gave one day tour to Ravi(Vijay) just so that all his property must be burnt. Not good character description. Though I must not complain as if the other character were nicely described. There was a lot of blood shed but mercy from our side will ever be extended because the director failed to show it to us.

I don't know what else to say but beware. Even the songs are a drag and boring. If Vijay continues this he can kiss his carrier good bye. I don't know even why i am writing a review. May be its a warning to awaken people and save them from the pain I had to endure. I have my fingers crossed. All the best Vijay keep faith in self and try something new. Rajinikath has established himself cause of his uniqueness.(AVar vazhi thani vazhi!). Its time ou make your own! Its for your own good and that of the public. Take a chance work hard outcome will be beautiful trust me! This is to all those who were associated with the movie.

WARNING: DON'T SEE THE MOVIE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transparent

The beggar

Why I love Chennai