Worth a read

> A TRUE
> STORY
>
>
>
> Spend some
> time to read this! Really touching!
>
> I was walking
> around in a Big Bazar store making shopping,
>
>
> when I saw a
> Cashier talking to a boy couldn't have been more than
> 5
> or 6 years old.
>
> The Cashier
> said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough
> money to
> buy
> this doll.
>
> Then the little boy turned to me and asked:
> ''Aunty, are you sure
>
>
>
> I don't
> have enough
> money?''
>
> I counted his
> cash and replied:
> ''You know that you don't
> have
> enough
> money to buy
>
>
>
> the dolll, my dear.'' The little boy
> was still
> holding the doll in his
>
>
> hand. Finally,
>
> I walked
> toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll
> to.
>
> 'It's the doll that my sister loved
> most and wanted so much .
>
> Iwanted to Gift her for her BIRTHDAY. I have to
> give the doll to my mommy so
>
>
>
> that she can
> give it to my sister when she goes there.'
>
> His eyes were
> so sad while saying this.. 'My Sister has gone to be
> with God.
>
> Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very
> soon too, so
>
>
>
> I thought that she
> could take the doll with her to give it to my
> sister.
>
> '' My heart nearly stopped. The little
> boy looked up at me and
>
> aid: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go
> yet. I need her to wait until
>
>
>
> I come back
> from the mall.'
>
> Then he showed me a very nice photo
> of
> him where he
> was laughing.
>
> He then told
> me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so my
> sister
>
> won't forget me.' 'I love my mommy
> and I wish she doesn't have
> to leave
> me,
>
> but daddy says that she has to go to be with my
> little sister.
>
>
>
> ' Then he looked again at the doll with sad
> eyes, very quietly.
>
> I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the
> boy. 'Suppose we check
> again,
>
> just in case you do have enough money for the
> doll?'' 'OK' he
>
>
> said,
>
> I hope I do have enough.' I added some of
> my money to his with out him
> seeing
> and
>
> we started to count it. There was enough for
> the doll and even some
> spare money.
>
> The little
> boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough
> money!
>
>
>
> ' Then he looked at me and added, 'I
> asked last night before
>
> I went to sleep for God to make sure I had
> enough money to buy this doll,
>
> so that mommy
> could give It to my sister. He
> heard
> me!'' 'I
> also
> wanted to have
>
> enough money
> to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to
> ask
>
> God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy
> the doll and a white rose.
>
> My mommy
> loves white roses.'
>
>
>
> I finished my shopping in a totally different
> state from when I started.
>
> I
> couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.. Then I
> remembered a local
> news
>
> paper article two days ago, which mentioned a
> drunk man in a truck, who
>
>
>
> hit a car occupied by a young woman and a
> little girl. The little girl
> died right
> away,
>
> and the mother was left in a critical state.
> The family had to decide whether
>
> to pull the
> plug on
> the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman
> would
>
>
>
> not be able to recover from the coma. Was this
> the family of the little boy?
>
> Two days
> after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the
> newspaper that
>
> the young
> woman had passed away.. I couldn't
> stop
> myself as I bought a
> bunch
>
> of white roses and I went to the funeral home
> where the body of the young
>
> woman was
> exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her
> burial.
>
> She was there, in her coffin, holding a
> beautiful white rose in her
>
>
> hand with
> the
>
> photo of the little boy and the doll placed
> over her chest..
>
> I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my
> life had been changed for ever.
>
> The love that
> the little boy had for his mother and his sister is
> still,
>
>
>
> to this day, hard to imagine... And in a
> fraction of a second,
>
> a drunk driver had taken all this away from
> him.
>
> PLEASE DO NOT DRINK & DRIVE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transparent

The beggar

Why I love Chennai