Love with words.

I am a person who is not really sure of what I really love.I know what I want but not what I want. Often what we love and want are the same. But at times it's not that easy. We all want a luxurious life. We run behind money or fame or love. All this is external lust which is more greed and less love. There is no end to such wants.I would never call it love and degrade the word as such.




Don't think I m heartless and lack love and have only wants. Like all I love my family and friends. Beyond that I had a love for music. But the honey moon ended. I don't feel that passion or drive it used to feed into me before. Every time I moved my fingers over the veena I felt like God himself guided my petty fingers. I m not very spiritual too but music made my soul calm down.Suddenly voices in me are too loud for the veena to handle. As humans we think as long as we breath even in our dreams we think. I m a loud thinker. When I am happy my mind is peaceful. Else it's like a highway of thought. Not all useful thoughts some vain some useless some disturbing some just frivolous. Suddenly I think I have lost concentration.



Music was not my first love. Books changed me as a human. It was my private portal to various places and nursery for thought. Good books sculpted me and bad ones taught me to be more adaptive. But last few months I neglected my one true love. I found it again. I feel so rejuvenated. Everyone has something they love. Books make me feel safe they are my best friends my hide out in this at times cruel world. I m happy to be back in the arms of one thing I love the most. Good book is a great companion. I have a dream. A lofty one. I want to become a writer. For now I m still the child under caress of good books. I want motherhood. I want to be the one who gives life to such wonders. I m happy I found my love again. I hope I never go away for it. I hope I'll mature enough to write a book. I wonder if I every will. But I can always read and I will enjoy that gift of reading them.

Comments

  1. i am a bit sorry to hear u have kind of lost ur passion for veena. but do practice whenever u have time. or else u lose touch and kind of forget things like these.experience u know that's why i am saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi reshuuuuuuuuuu!
    I have short attention span:P. But will learn to love it soon. That time I'll do it with vigor.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Transparent

The beggar

Why I love Chennai