Do you have darkness in you?

What is the secret to success? Most people would say - hard work, perseverance and so on. All those things are good and necessary. But what gives that mad drive. Why do they stay up working for their dream while others rest?

The answer to that burning question is deep and sad darkness. Every successful person is like a phoenix. They come out of the ashes. There is a place in their heart for a deep dark experience they had. Something like highly critical parents, being dirt poor while growing up, sudden illness...

People often forget that sadness is just negative energy. Some brood over things and retain the negative energy. Others just turn around, give it a hard look and change that energy into something beautiful.

During the darkest moments in my life I felt a heavy presence. It was suffocating me, just watching me experience grief with a smirk. As I slowly grow out of it, I can feel this lightness, total power and supernatural powers.

I might be bad at explaining this but my idea holds water. Greatness comes out of great pain/misery. If you are happy all your life, there is nothing much to change. If there is great sadness, and you have the courage to channel it - becomes recipe for greatness. Sometimes greatness is subtle like a kick ass chole. Not all greatness should be worth millions. I can promise this: all acts of greatness makes life more worth while. Cheers to darkness!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transparent

The beggar

Worth a read..