TEMPLES

God is one and all is God.This is what I belive in. However since I am born as a Hindu I pesonally prefer to go to a temple and treat it as a place of worship.I find intense peace and happiness when I am in the temple.It is as if God comes to me and says that it is okay to be me and that He will be with me in all my attempts.I do have ma favorite temlples to.Below are the pictures of the temples in oman.


All temples in muscat are small yet very good and clean. However it is not very colse to my heart.I do have respect for it but not on top of my preference list.My favorite god is hanuma so by no doubt I have to favorite Hanuman temples.One in Naganallur(Chennai).

The other is on the way to Pondicherry(Pudhucherry)from Chennai it is called as panchavati hanuma kovil.Another personal favorite is Sri Aurobindo Ashram in pondicherry.(the pic below)



Then the lord shiva temple near ma home and anothe one for the same God in Thirsoolam.It is vvery beautiful place indeed and very peace full too.(the pic below)

So places of worship are not only for the old and jobless instead for all who want to lead a better life.....

Comments

  1. quite interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Transparent

The beggar

Why I love Chennai