YITI



I am more of a wide open kind of a person thus my father's friend had suggested a trip to Yiti beach which is about 20 km from Ruwi in muscat. Initially I was skeptical but as we slowly started to go in the unmanned terrain I was becoming convinced slowly but indeed surely. By gods gift today morning was very plesant. The temperature was only around a bearable 35 degeree celsius. Generally even at night in muscat the temperature will be around 45 degeree celsius. It was indeed a day to be remembered in all sense. It was all funs and games till our Volkswagon TOrgue sot stuck in the sand:(. However it seemed like as if today was our lucky day.There was another man nearby he had cumthere in a Hummer. He helped us get out of the sand and
back to the road. We even had our breakfast under the tree shade.It is a plce worth seeing.Next time you are in muscat do visit the Yiti beach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transparent

The beggar

Why I love Chennai