Love bug

There is one question which i have thought for long and hard-"How is love at first sight possible?"Talking of this reminds me of forwarded message that I had received."Love at first sight is true......That is how I started to love my mother."
I am not a person who believes in the fairy tale concept of life.For me even to like a person takes a lot of time and understanding.So being a person of such character I cannot even assimilate such a thought.In a movie the hero will see his love and then have a dream song and by the end of the song they will be ready even ready to live for each other.All this is well is well and good in a movie because in a matter on 2-3 hrs this is all that we have time for.But is life also so?OR should I ask can life be taken so lightly?
All this question started in my mind when I was talking to a friend of mine and when she told me about her so called love.In my eyes it was not even love not even an inf actuation.We can decide to love a person just because he/she looks good and talks sweet.There is more to life than a mild mannered person.We can suddenly meet with an accident but not suddenly meet with love.According to me its a chronic process and not an acute accident or mishap.Maybe my dear friend was mislead by seeing the so called perfect romance in the which she read in her Mills and Boons and saw in bollywood movies.This question has puzzled and bemused for long.I hope that I find an answer to my question to the most pleasant of ways.
After reading all this one may think that I as a person lack all sensitivities.That is not the case I to believe in love but all that I am asking is credibility.Some may say life is too short to check on a person and they decide.But whatever the case better to b single than in a bad relationship.I hope that sooner or later I will be able to if not experience atleast understand the concept of"LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transparent

The beggar

Why I love Chennai