God's Debris


Where shall I begin and where shall I end. I must  first thank Rajesh for suggesting this book. It was truly mind blowing. For those who have been in Vineeth Swaroop's class: "This book is like 132 page one on one discussion with VS himself about God and what not!" I have always been a fan of Scott Adams cartoon "Dilbert". This is Scott at his best.

I do not know how to comment on this book for I feel belittled in front of it. I would suggest that all of you must read it. But it comes with a warning, do brush up on your knowledge in probability, astronomy, history and everything else. This book is no joy ride but take you into another state of consciousness.

I am a person who is never felt short of words. There are two things that made me feel so this month: Questions by the one and only VS in accounts class and when i am currently trying to describe this book. One might wonder why on earth did I begin a book review when I am certainly out of words to describe how the book is. To tell the truth this book is something to be experienced. I will not spoil your fun by bombarding your mind my petty interpretations of this book.So, throw away any inhibition and dive into this book for an experience you will never forget.

Enjoy!

http://nowscape.com/godsdebris.pdf

Comments

  1. While this book contains some resemblance to traditional view of what a thought experiment is (thought experiments are, in themselves, unconventional) , it is more of a dialogue on Metaphysics and Epistemology, many times dwelling on quantum physics, probability and such stuff. Pandeism is the central philosophical theme and should have been explored more in terms of quality and quantity. An interesting read and i enjoyed it as a skeptic. I had very high expectations once i saw "A Thought Experiment" in the title of the book. This is the first time i have read Scott Adams. I would have enjoyed it better if i were younger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know that u enjoyed the book. But frankly Sanky. I need to google most words u use. FYI that is a compliment :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Transparent

The beggar

My faith