I wish i were in polka dots.....


It was a day like any other in college.The boring old class, ever green friends, always stern staff(I've never seen them smile truly).Life as usual or so I thought.It was life as usual till my lunch break.I was eating with my 2 friends.We were going finish our lunch.At that time we saw a small girl.I think that she was around 4-5 year of age.A very pretty angel I must say.The most beautiful thing on her was her hair next to it I loved her dress,it was a pretty white dress with red polka dots.She was picture perfect and head turning.

There will be elaborate floral arrangement in front of the Christ's statue in the mess hall.Her was at first delighted and plainly glad to see the flowers.Her happiness seemed to so evident on her glowing eyes.She couldn't keep her fidgeting fingers away from the flowers.Her innocence in doing it was what I loved too dearly.At first she hesitated and then felt as if it was her own territory. She started to do the flower decor in her own way. I liked the way she sought ease in a new place and spot.As we grow old we lose this ease.We feel alienated from everything.All that we are not used to becomes so new.

I learned form my angel in polka dots today that we must do all that we like even those small lovable things which we thought that was too absurd for us to do in public.Let us cherish the child in us.Lets do what we like with a smile like my angel in polka dots.......

Comments

  1. good one....life is always learning newthings and carrying it out.....irrespective of their age,status n bla bla things......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article.. True, people do lose out on many things because of holding back their desires.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little girl, and a nice thought in the post.. to celebrate the child in us.

    thank you for your visit to the blog too.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Transparent

The beggar

My faith