Power of poverty!

There are were few people who are happy with what they have.A persons heart always desires for more let it be love or money.Not even the sky is the limit!from small age we are just not content with what we have.I was forced to think that it was the law of nature till I meet this remarkable magic man!

It was just an ordinary day.I had gone to the central railway station and was coming back to Guindy in an electric train.I am very indifferent to my surroundings or so it will seem to others.I am generally a keen observer of things around me especially the things related to the sense of humanity.There was a beggar in the train he was very old.He was methodically asking alms form all.Generally I am the kind of person who doesn't support begging of any form.I personally think that begging of any form is wrong.Hence I decided to avoid him.He came to a seat near me.A middle aged lady couldn't hold back her tongue.She asked"Why do you beg?You can try to work."That man smiled.Then with a sparkle in his eye he said,"Why must I work?All that we need in this life is food.People who have wishes to attain anything beyond that only suffer under the name of a so called job.I don't desire to follow the crowd.By nature god made fruits for the sake of man but the selfish man made all the edible crops as a money making product instead of a resource freely available to all.Things like food water and air must be free for all.If not it will lead to decay of mankind!I think that I am more lucky that you.I don't have to worry about the falling market or the cash I had left at home or even a home."Saying this he moved on.The lady took a 5 rs coin and gave it to him.It seem as if she was bound by a spell.

I was dumbstruck.I didn't know if it was his laziness or if he was some great saint what ever it is he gave me a new perspective on the state of emptiness and the power of poverty!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transparent

The beggar

My faith