Pink....


It was a blank,
I stared at the screen,
I didn't want to accept it,
Is is me or are my eye's folly?
I wish it were all a dream!
Not not me,why me?
Till this moment pink was dear to me,
Not now!I...I,
I got a slip...all in pink.
I don't deserve it!
For all that I did for them,
They throw me out like that,
Without a second thought.
Not that ill beg,
I have my dignity.
My old man always said:
"A people who lose are not losers,
Those who don't accept it are!"
I am no loser....
But..I am an addict,
I am addicted to the way I live,
Confined to my cabin,
Talking like a foreigner in mid night,
I am not mad,
I mean what I say!
Oh no!
What will I tell my princess,
Who will I face my family?
Will my love want me?
What will my princess say
When some one asks her:
"What does your dad do?"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Transparent

The beggar

My faith