Haunted surely haunted me


I hope that no one saw that terrible hindi movie Haunted. I first thought that I must not write about it. But couldn't resist it. The basic plot is that a piano teacher is i love with his student. Tries to attain her but at the end he gets killed by her. He haunts her as a ghost. She commits suicide to liberate herself from him but he traps even her soul. The whole idea seems so gross. A hero from todays time goes back to the past to fix the problem.

There were so many glitches in the story. First the story was painfully long. They must have stopped it with them reaching the mosque. It got annoying after a point. I was more irritated than scared. The movie was on 3D but the effects were bad. Some scenes were scary and gave me the chills. Others were little annoying. The movie would have been better without 3D.

I got up towards the end and walked away. The movie was like mental torture. I hope that I learnt my lesson hard. No more ghost movies. I just don't want to clog my mind with non sense that hurts my heart and mind. If anyone is planning to see it my advise: "Please don't even think of it. You can throw away the money instead."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transparent

The beggar

My faith