Monsoon times!


However long it may take,
The long hours that I may stay awake,
I put all that I have at stake,
All this for the smell of success!
I will climb over all hurdles,
The strength for victory is within us.
I will not hide inside like turtles,
I will fight hard and tough,
I will blow against the storm,
Till my last breath huff and puff.
Only victory will retain the calm!
I know that it is not all over,
Even after I win,
New clouds of challenge will hover,
No worries in heart like trash in bin.
With courage I will face,
Each storm one at a time,
For to battle is this place,
I'll do it with a cheerful hymn.
For this life is to experience it all!
Both high and low,
What ever may be the fall,
Or rise make if an ally not a foe,
For there is only one life to love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transparent

The beggar

Why I love Chennai