The woman in me

I have long pondered why god put man and woman as one species?They have nothing alike.I have been dazzled and lost by the way the the opposite gender thinks.If you are a guy please don't mistake me I m just puzzled.Long gone are the days when people say"A woman's heart can never be unveiled!"Now a days women are very loud on their thoughts.If they don't like a certain aspect of like the say it out it the blue.Worst case the can at least cry and howl.But my poor men are brought up saying"Crying is for women!""Being sentimental is weak!"

Are the above statements true.Before we implore all of the general concepts held by men let us discuss the myth"Women are weak!"I am a girl born in India.Since my birth I have been brought up in a male patriarchal society.Even in a chart in school on the topic"Family" till date has a mother cooking father reading a newspaper, son playing and daughter sweeping the floor.In India and most other nations till date women are stereo cast into certain jobs.Till present date there are men who cannot accept women in any other profession other than teaching, doctor,actor, nurse, and other forms of arts.Why are there so few women in politics,army,navy?Some of my so called protective men may say that women are too weak they are too tender "We are protecting them!"Oh please! get a life or at least let us live ours.It is all ego.I m not generalizing all them but some evil does exist in the society and we must recognise it in order to banish it.

I cannot speak for all women and what they want but I can say what I have experienced and put in my point of view.One common theory that I put up with daily is that"Women are bad drivers!"Oh my god I have only one question"Are men born with a driver's licence?"They always are of the notion that women are bad drivers .Why so?Here again its ego.Women never used to drive before they used to be dependent on men even for a shory conveyance.But now we have found our wings that has hurt their ego.The the next problem is"Women are bad invsters!"I take this myth as the height of comedy.For the lowest strata to the highest most successful men have women who give them ideas on investment.Women have an inner urge to save for the rainy day.But men however are the more"Life for today type!"I could go on and on but I would not like to hurt the good men out there.

To my observation the above stated facts are true only in certain cases but even thoses rare cases are a pain in the neck and are spoiling the remaining percentage of good men.So if you are one amoung the bad type better change if you are one of the good then help the others be more like you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transparent

The beggar

My faith