Rain


The rain it has inspired many poets and writers.I am also one amoung that group of budding poets who are wattered and nourished by the rain.

Sitting under the stary sky,
In the warmth of my porch,
With the monsoon in my eye,
My heartfeeling the sun's scroch,
I lay lost in the world of thought,
I can see the cars go by,
I see them till they become a dot,
I shouldnt and musnt cry.
I was lost in this large world,
All alone I felt,
Being strong I did not let a tear,
I started to walk in the lawn,
Then the sky struck gold,
I was amazed and before its power I knelt,
I felt soothed and the solution near,
The rain had brought me a dawn.
There are problems in life,
They can cloud your thoughts,
They make your eyelids heavy,
And when you cannot with hold it any more,
Just let it flow down those cheeks,
Like how the cloud does to the rain,
It is not a sign of weakness but strength,
So I did shead those tears,
The rain washed it for me,
Along with my tears my sorrows too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transparent

The beggar

Why I love Chennai