Thank you anand

This is a big thank you to my cousin brother,mentor,friend,role model,enemy,and everything else Anand Nataraj:)I thank you for this article
http://www.anandnataraj.com/sonata-for-a-good-writer
[Sonata for A Good Writer - To MM, with recommendation
I’d like to dedicate this blog to my first cousin Madhumitha, she is doing her graduation but she has lot is oratorical and narration skills. She has helped me to do my MBA assignments even when she was in her school. I don’t mean to say her whiz kid, but she has an odd one out in our family, I often wondered if she originally hails our genes ;). She is an avid reader of books and we have often shared our thoughts on the books we read. In my busy schedule I asked her to read books and share the crux with me, which she promptly does.

Having seen her narration in writing I’ve asked her to take up writing as a career and also made arrangements for her to pursue that. But she has not taken those thoughts seriously. I’m happy that she at least took my words and started blogging and let this be a good start for her and I wish her to be a successful writer.

I’m one of her early fan for her writing and I’d like to share one of the blog she has written and would like you to look into the narration and pass on your comments.

Just look into this blog http://madhumithauday.blogspot.com/2008/10/food-not-just-concept.html
]

I never thought of me to be even a good writer but you are the one who trusted me and took me even to an editor.I learned from him that to become a writer is not an over night job but sweet days and years of lovable labour.I started to give up time on the television and wasteful hours of gossip on the phone to pursue reading and writing.
I know I am not even near the best but I will keep doing this labour of love.Thank you for supporting me anand.You too are very special.Be the way you are,keep working hard and one day you will be a role model not only for me but also all others who want to have a new perspective on life:)...THANK YOU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transparent

The beggar

My faith